Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't Steal My Cheetah's Stripes

"Hey what are you doing with my stripes?!" -Cheetah
"What are you doing with stripes anyway?! You're friggen' polka-dotted anyway!" -Zebra
"What do you mean? Are you saying a Cheetah can't have stripes? Don't you go sayin' that!" -Cheetah
"I can say whatever I wanna say, 'cause I'm black....with white stripes." -Zebra
"I thought Zebras were white, with black stripes?" -Cheetah
"Don't you be gettin' all racist on me, leave that for Obama." -Zebra
"I'm nothin' like those Americans! This is AFRICA for cryin' outloud, babay!"
-Cheetah
"Speakin' of Africa, WHERE are my stripes?!" -Cheetah
"What do you care? They make you and your Chinese mother look fat anyway!"
-Zebra
"At least my Chinese mother know what color she is, you Micheal Jackson Wanna-be!" -Cheetah
*Meerkat comes in and looks at them*
"Hakuna Matata..."
*farts. Leaves*



None of these posts are meant to be Racist. So if you have a problem with it then you don't have to read it.

1 comment:

You Took My Stripes...

You Took My Stripes...
Oh Yeah!

Buffy Staked Edward

Buffy Staked Edward
It happened